High Quality 60% Octacosanol Powder
Octacosanol powder is tasteless and odorless. Soluble in hot ethanol, ether, benzene, toluene, chloroform, dichloromethane, petroleum ether and other organic solvents, insoluble in water. it contains about 60% octacosanol, followed by triacontanol. There is a much lower concentration of several other fatty alcohols: behenyl alcohol, lignoceryl alcohol, ceryl alcohol, 1-heptacosanol, 1-nonacosanol, 1-dotriacontanol, and geddyl alcohol.
- Octacosanol is a long-chain fatty alcohol that is similar to cholesterol in structure. This compound is found in the waxy film that covers the leaves and fruits of plants.
- Octacosanol is the primary chemical compound of a group of plant compounds called policosanols. Policosanols have been studied for their effects on stabilizing chosterol levels, as well as impring ergy production.
- Swelling the resistance, energy, physical strength.
- Improving the delicacy of the reaction.
|Policosanol or Total alcohols||98% Min||GC|
|Appearance||white powder||Odor||No odor|
|Melting point||80-83℃||Sieve Analysis||80|
|Ash||≤0.1%||Loss On Drying||≤0.5%|
|Acid value||<1.0（mg KOH/g）||Stacking density||≥0.4g/ml|
|Test items||standard||Test result||Methods|
|Total Heavy Metal||≤10mg/kg||＜10mg/kg|
|Arsenic (As)||≤1.0mg/kg||Not detectable||AFS GB/T 5009.11|
|Cadmium (Cd)||≤0.3mg/kg||Not detectable||AFS GB/T 5009.15|
|Lead (Pb)||≤0.5mg/kg||Not detectable||AFS GB/T 5009.12|
|Mercury (Hg)||≤0.1mg/kg||Not detectable||AFS GB/T 5009.17|
|Mold And Yeast||≤100cfu/g||＜30cfu/g|
|Colon Bacillus||Negative||Not detectable|
Solvent Residual And Pesticide Residue
We hereby declare that, to the best of our knowledge, this product was not produced from or with GMO plant material.
By Products & Impurities Statement
- We hereby declare that, to the best of our knowledge, this product does not contain and was not manufactured with any of the following substances:
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
- Solvents and Residual Solvents
Gluten Free Statement
We hereby declare that, to the best of our knowledge, this product is gluten-free and was not manufactured with any ingredients containing gluten.
(Bse)/ (Tse) Statement
We hereby confirm that, to the best of our knowledge, this product is free of BSE/TSE.
We hereby declare that, to the best of our knowledge, this product has not been tested on animals.
We hereby confirm that this product has been certified to Kosher standards.
We hereby confirm that this product has been certified to Vegan standards.
Food Allergen Information
|Component||Present in the product|
|Peanuts (and/or derivatives,) e.g., protein oil||No|
|Tree Nuts (and/or derivatives)||No|
|Seeds (Mustard, Sesame) (and/or derivatives)||No|
|Wheat, Barley, Rye, Oats, Spelt, Kamut or their hybrids||No|
|Soybeans (and/or derivatives)||No|
|Dairy (including lactose) or Eggs||No|
|Fish or their products||No|
|Shellfish or their products||No|
|Celery (and/or derivatives)||No|
|Lupin (and/or derivatives)||No|
|Sulphites (and derivatives) (added or > 10 ppm)||No|