LYNABIO 1,3 Butylene Glycol CAS NO.107-88-0
- Product Name:1,3 Butylene Glycol
- Appearance:Colorless Viscous Liquid
1,3 Butylene Glycol is mainly used in organic synthesis. It is the raw material of polyester resin alkyd resin, the raw material of plasticizer, the raw material of polyurethane coating, wetting agent and softening agent, the intermediate of medicine and dye, surfactant, Plasticizers, moisture absorbents, coupling agents, solvents, food additives and fragrances.
- 1,3 Butylene Glycol is flammable and can react with oxidant
- Store in a cool, ventilated warehouse
- The storage area should be equipped with leakage emergency treatment equipment and suitable storage materials.
- Should be stored separately from oxidants and acids, and avoid mixed storage. Equipped with the appropriate variety and quantity of fire equipment.
|Appearance||Colorless viscous liquid|
- 1,3 Butylene Glycol has the characteristics of dihydric alcohol reactivity, odorlessness, and good water solubility. Mainly used in organic synthesis, it is the raw material of polyester resin, alkyd resin, humectant and softener, dye intermediate, surfactant, plasticizer, humectant, solvent, and fragrance.
- Smooth to touch, stable and easy to use with cosmetics. Used in lotions, lotions, perfumes, hair lotions, shampoos, etc. Make the paste feel soft, easy to use, and get a softer skin feel in the product. It often replaces glycerin as a moisturizing ingredient in various skin care products, and is relatively not too sticky.
- Used in resin synthesis, fiber synthesis, cosmetics, daily necessities, moisture retention and wetting agents, polyurethane elastomers, adhesives, hot melt adhesives, flavors and fragrances, dyes, emulsions, gels, toothpastes, printing iron coatings.