LYNABIO CMC Carboxymethyl Cellulose CAS No.9004-32-4
- product name:CMC Carboxymethyl Cellulose
- Appearance :White To Yellowish Powder
- Usage:Thickener For Liquid Detergent
- Carboxymethyl Cellulose (CMC) is a thickening agent, it is the main ionic cellulose gum, easy to disperse in water to form a transparent gelatinous solution.
- Carboxymethyl Cellulose (CMC) it is a water-soluble cellulose ether obtained by chemical modification of natural cellulose. It has strong hygroscopicity and is easily soluble in water. When it is neutral or alkaline, the solution is a high-viscosity liquid. It is stable to medicine, light and heat; it has great emulsifying power to oil and wax, can be stored for a long time.
- Thickening and emulsification stabilization
- Water retention
- Film formation
|Appearance||White to Yellowish Powder|
|pH value (1%sln, 25)||6.0-8.5|
|Viscosity (1%sln, mpa.s)||≥2000|
- Water-soluble gelatinous thickeners for daily chemical products;
- Thickeners and emulsifiers for the pharmaceutical industry;
- Thickeners for the food industry, industrial pastes, papermaking and etc.