Natural Feed Grade Amino Acid Supplements Bulk Magnesium Taurinate Powder
- roduct name: Magnesium taurinate
- CAS No.: 334824-43-0
- Molecular Formula: C2H7NO3S
- MW: 272.58
- Specification: 8%
- Appearance: White Powder
- Unit: KG
Magnesium can regulate the levels of various sleep-related hormones in the brain. Chelated magnesium is the most easily absorbed source of magnesium, including: magnesium glycinate, magnesium taurine, magnesium threonate, etc. Magnesium taurine is also an amino acid chelated form of magnesium. Magnesium taurine contains magnesium and taurine. Taurine can increase GABA helps to soothe the mind and body. In addition, magnesium taurine has a protective effect on the heart.
Magnesium is a mineral. It is a substance which we cannot produce ourselves but must extract from the diet. This is why magnesium is called an ‘essential nutrient’. Magnesium plays an important role in reducing mental and physical tiredness.
Magnesium is a mineral which is involved in many processes in the body. Among other benefits, it contributes to the following:
- Reducing mental and physical tiredness
- Normal energy production
- Normal muscle function
- Normal psychological function
- Normal nervous system function
- Preserving a normal bone structure and teeth
Adult people need about 375 milligrams of magnesium per day. These 375 mg represent the so-called ‘recommended daily allowance’ (RDA). The RDA is the amount of a nutrient that, when taken daily, prevents symptoms (of disease) due to shortage. Each capsule of Magnesium & Taurine contains 100 mg of magnesium.
Certification Of Analysis
|Item of Analysis||Specification||Results|
|Magnesium(on dried basis) ,W/%||≥8.0||8.57|
|Loss on drying,w/%||≤10.0||4.59|
|Individual Heavy metals|
|Total plate count, cfu/g||≤1000||USP|
|Yeast and Mold, cfu/g||≤100||USP|
|Particle size||90% passing 60 mesh||Sieving|
- Taurine is rich in content and widely distributed in the brain, which can significantly promote the growth and development of the nervous system, cell proliferation and differentiation, and play an important role in the development of brain nerve cells.
- Taurine has a protective effect on cardiomyocytes in the circulatory system.
- Taurine can promote the secretion of pituitary hormones, thereby improving the state of the body’s endocrine system, and beneficially regulating the body’s metabolism.
Magnesium From Food
A varied diet which is rich in unprocessed foods provides enough magnesium. The best sources of magnesium are:
- Whole grains (1 slice of whole-grain bread contains 23 mg)
- Dairy products (1 glass of semi-skimmed milk contains 20 mg)
- Potatoes (a 200-gram portion contains 36 mg)
- Green leafy vegetables
- Bananas (an average banana contains 40 mg)