LYNABIO Polyethylene Glycol Peg 200 CAS NO.25322-68-3
- product name:Polyethylene glycol
- Appearance :Colorless transparent liquid
- Usage:In Cosmetics, Detergents Industry Using Emulsifiers And Thickeners.
- PEG is the abbreviation of the English name polyethylene glycol. PEG 200 is non-toxic, non-irritating, has good water solubility, and has good compatibility with many organic components. They have excellent lubricity, moisture retention, dispersibility, adhesives, antistatic agents and softeners, etc., and are used in cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, chemical fibers, rubber, plastics, paper, paint, electroplating, pesticides, metal processing and food processing, etc. There are extremely wide applications in the industry.
- PEG-200 can be used as a medium for organic synthesis and a heat carrier with higher requirements. It can be used as a humectant, inorganic salt solubilizer, and viscosity regulator in the daily chemical industry; it can be used as a softener and antistatic agent in the textile industry. ; Used as a wetting agent in the papermaking and pesticide industries. As metal processing mold agent, metal drawing, stamping or forming lubricant and cutting fluid, grinding cooling lubricating polishing agent, welding agent, etc.; used as a lubricant in the paper industry, etc., and also used as a hot melt adhesive to increase Fast rewetting ability. PEG-200 is non-toxic, non-flammable, and is stored and transported as general chemicals. Store in a dry and ventilated place.
|Melting point||64-66 °C|
|density||1.27 g/mL at 25 °C|
|Vapor pressure||＜0.01mm Hg(20°C）|
|Solubility||Soluble in water, ethanol and many other organic solvents|
- Polyethylene glycol series products can be used in medicine.Polyethylene glycol with a relatively low molecular weight can be used as a solvent, cosolvent, dispersant, O/W type emulsifier and stabilizer, used to make cement suspensions, emulsions, injections, etc., and also used as a water-soluble ointment base and Suppository base, solid waxy polyethylene glycol with high relative molecular weight is often used to increase the viscosity and solidification of low molecular weight liquid PEG, and to compensate other drugs; for drugs that are not easily dissolved in water, this product can be used as a solid dispersion carrier , In order to achieve the purpose of solid dispersion.
- Polyethylene glycol series products can be used as raw materials for ester surfactants.
- It can be used as a medium for organic synthesis and a heat carrier with higher requirements. It can be used as a humectant, inorganic salt solubilizer and viscosity regulator in the daily chemical industry; as a softener and antistatic agent in the textile industry; Used as a wetting agent in the papermaking and pesticide industries.