High Purity Quality Organic Quercetin Powder
- Category:Plant Extracts
- Effective components:Quercetin Dihydrate, Quercetin Anhydrous
- Product specification:95%
- Quality Control :In House
- Molecular weight:302.24
- CAS No:117-39-5
- Appearance:Yellow powder
- Identification:Passes all criteria tests
Quercetin（Quercetina） is a plant flavonol from the flavonoid group of polyphenols. It is found in many fruits, vegetables, leaves, seeds, and grains; red onions and kale are common foods containing appreciable amounts of quercetin. Quercetin has a bitter flavor and is used as an ingredient in dietary supplements, beverages, and foods.
Product Name: Quercetin
Category: Plant Extracts
Effective components: Quercetin Dihydrate, Quercetin Anhydrous
Product specification: 95%
Quality Control: In House
Molecular weight: 302.24
CAS No: 117-39-5
Appearance: Yellow powder
Identification: Passes all criteria tests
Certificate Of Analysis
|Product name||Quercetin||Botanical Source||Sophora Japonica|
|Solvents Residue||Water&Ethanol||Part Used||Flower Bud|
|Loss on Drying||5.0% Max.||Eur.Ph.7.0 [2.5.12]||2.21%|
|Total Ash||5.0% Max.||Eur.Ph.7.0 [2.4.16]||1.05%|
|Sieve||100% pass 80 mesh||USP36<786>||Conform|
|Solvents Residue||Meet Eur.Ph.7.0 <5.4>||Eur.Ph.7.0 <2.4.24>||Qualified|
|Pesticides Residue||Meet USP Requirements||USP36 <561>||Qualified|
|Total Heavy Metals||10ppm Max.||Eur.Ph.7.0 <2.2.58> ICP-MS||Conforms|
|Lead (Pb)||2.0ppm Max.||Eur.Ph.7.0 <2.2.58> ICP-MS||Conforms|
|Arsenic (As)||1.0ppm Max.||Eur.Ph.7.0 <2.2.58> ICP-MS||Conforms|
|Cadmium(Cd)||1.0ppm Max.||Eur.Ph.7.0 <2.2.58> ICP-MS||Conforms|
|Mercury (Hg)||0.5ppm Max.||Eur.Ph.7.0 <2.2.58> ICP-MS||Conforms|
|Total Plate Count||NMT 1000cfu/g||USP <2021>||Conforms|
|Total Yeast & Mold||NMT 100cfu/g||USP <2021>||Conforms|
- Quercetin is a plant pigment with potent antioxidant properties. It’s present in many common foods, such as onions, apples, grapes, and berries.
- It can also be purchased as a dietary supplement for a variety of uses.
- Super Quercetin may expel phlegm and arrest coughing, it can also be used as anti-asthmatic; Quercetin Complex;
- Quercetin weight loss.
- Quercetin has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic effects.
- Quercetin has the effect of lowering blood pressure and blood lipid.
We hereby declare that, to the best of our knowledge, this product was not produced from or with GMO plant material.
By Products & Impurities Statement
- We hereby declare that, to the best of our knowledge, this product does not contain and was not manufactured with any of the following substances:
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
- Solvents and Residual Solvents
Gluten Free Statement
We hereby declare that, to the best of our knowledge, this product is gluten-free and was not manufactured with any ingredients containing gluten.
(Bse)/ (Tse) Statement
We hereby confirm that, to the best of our knowledge, this product is free of BSE/TSE.
We hereby declare that, to the best of our knowledge, this product has not been tested on animals.
We hereby confirm that this product has been certified to Kosher standards.
We hereby confirm that this product has been certified to Vegan standards.
Food Allergen Information
|Component||Present in the product|
|Peanuts (and/or derivatives,) e.g., protein oil||No|
|Tree Nuts (and/or derivatives)||No|
|Seeds (Mustard, Sesame) (and/or derivatives)||No|
|Wheat, Barley, Rye, Oats, Spelt, Kamut or their hybrids||No|
|Soybeans (and/or derivatives)||No|
|Dairy (including lactose) or Eggs||No|
|Fish or their products||No|
|Shellfish or their products||No|
|Celery (and/or derivatives)||No|
|Lupin (and/or derivatives)||No|
|Sulphites (and derivatives) (added or > 10 ppm)||No|