Freeze Dried Pineapple Powder
- Botanical name:Ananas comosus
- Ingredients:100% Pure Pineapple
- No Additives. :No Preservatives. GMO free. Allergen Free
- Treatment:Dried Pineapple
- No use of Sulphur Dioxide for drying:
- Standard:GMP, Kosher, HALAL, ISO9001, HACCP
Pleasant sweetness and tropical taste of pineapple in each spoon of this fantastic powder. Pineapple have been peeled, cut, freeze-dried and then milled into perfectly fine powder. We never add any sugar, flavours or additives to our fruit.
- Delicious freeze-dried pineapple powder.
- Perfect addition to smoothies and ice creams.
- Can be used in cooking and in baking.
- Contain high amounts of vitamin C and manganese.
- 100% natural.
Organic pineapple is one of the tropical fruits. It has good quality and rich nutrition. Pineapple juice powder contains a large amount of fructose, glucose, vitamin B, C, phosphorus, citric acid and protease. Pineapple juice powder benefits contains a substance called “pineapple prion enzyme” that breaks down protein, helps digestion, dissolves fibrous proteins and blood clots clogging tissues, and improves local blood circulation, especially after eating too much meat and fatty foods.
organic pineapple juice powder protease can effectively decompose protein in food and increase gastrointestinal peristalsis.This kind of enzyme can decompose protein in the stomach, complement the deficiency of digestive enzyme in human body, make the patient of dyspepsia restore normal digestive function.
- Organic Pineapple Juice Powder gives you a vibrant tropical drink, deliciously sweet and tart.
- * High in bromelain, thiamine (vitamin B1) and vitamin C, pineapple juice is great for digestion and has a wide variety of health benefits.
- * Organic Pineapple Juice Powder is enjoyed as a healthy juice when mixed with water, topped on yogurt or mixed in your favorite smoothie.
|Appearance||Light Yellow Powder|
|Size of Pieces||60mesh|
|Taste||Sweet, Sour and Fruity|
|Moisture||5 – 8 %|
|Total ash content||NMT 5%|
|Total Plate Count||< 10,000 cfu/g||AOAC 990.12|
|Total Yeast & Mold||< 300 cfu/g||AOAC 997.02|
|E. Coli||< 10 cfu/g||AOAC 991.14|
|Coliforms||< 10 cfu/g||AOAC 991.14|
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|_of which sugars||66g|
|_of which saturates||＜0.1g|
Vegetarian, Vegan. Packed in a factory that also handles nuts, soya, sesame, eggs, milk, mustard, celery, wheat and gluten.
Temperature, 15°C to 25°C.Keep closed in a dry warehouse, free from infestation and not exposed to direct sunlight. Do not store adjacent to material that gives off strong odours.
We hereby declare that, to the best of our knowledge, this product was not produced from or with GMO plant material.
By Products & Impurities Statement
- We hereby declare that, to the best of our knowledge, this product does not contain and was not manufactured with any of the following substances:
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
- Solvents and Residual Solvents
Gluten Free Statement
We hereby declare that, to the best of our knowledge, this product is gluten-free and was not manufactured with any ingredients containing gluten.
(Bse)/ (Tse) Statement
We hereby confirm that, to the best of our knowledge, this product is free of BSE/TSE.
We hereby declare that, to the best of our knowledge, this product has not been tested on animals.
We hereby confirm that this product has been certified to Kosher standards.
We hereby confirm that this product has been certified to Vegan standards.
Food Allergen Information
|Component||Present in the product|
|Peanuts (and/or derivatives,) e.g., protein oil||No|
|Tree Nuts (and/or derivatives)||No|
|Seeds (Mustard, Sesame) (and/or derivatives)||No|
|Wheat, Barley, Rye, Oats, Spelt, Kamut or their hybrids||No|
|Soybeans (and/or derivatives)||No|
|Dairy (including lactose) or Eggs||No|
|Fish or their products||No|
|Shellfish or their products||No|
|Celery (and/or derivatives)||No|
|Lupin (and/or derivatives)||No|
|Sulphites (and derivatives) (added or > 10 ppm)||No|