LYNABIO Top Quality Organic Boswellia Serrata Extract
- Category:Plant Extracts
- Effective components:Boswellic Acid
- Product specification:65%
- Quality Control :In House
- Molecular weight:456.7
- CAS No:631-69-6
- Appearance:Yellow-white powder with characteristic odor.
- Identification:Passes all criteria tests
Boswellia Serrata Extract Boswellic Acid is one of our leading product,which has absolutely advantages in this field:
1, The Boswellia Serrata Extract is pure natural.
2, Sufficient Boswellia Serrata is ensured by Whole World Purchase System.
3, Sufficient Boswellic Acid stocks with all specifications,we have a competitive price based on excellent quality, because we are the factory, we are the source.
Product Name: Boswellia Serrata Extract
Category: Plant Extracts
Effective components: Boswellic Acid
Product specification: 65%
Quality Control : In House
Molecular weight: 456.7
CAS No: 631-69-6
Appearance: Yellow-white powder with characteristic odor.
Identification: Passes all criteria tests
Product Function: lower inflammation; reduce joint and arthritis pain; help fight cancer; speed up healing from infections; prevent autoimmune disease.
Storage: keep in cool and dry place, well-closed, away from moisture or direct sunlight.
Volume Savings: Sufficient material supply and stable supply channel of raw material.
Certificate Of Analysis
|Product name||Boswellia Serrata Extract||Botanical Source|
|Solvents Residue||Water&Ethanol||Part Used|
|Loss on Drying||≤3.0%||1.28%|
|Total Ash||0.50% Max.||0.31%|
|Sieve||100% pass 80 mesh||Conform|
|Total Carotenoids Level||≥ 250mg/100g||Complies|
|Total Plate Count||≤1000cfu/g||Complies|
|Packing&Storage||Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside.|
|Storage: In cool & dry place, keep away from strong light and heat.|
|Shelf life||24 months under the conditions above and in its original packaging.|
1. Masticinic Acid can lower inflammation.
2. Masticinic Acid can reduce joint and arthritis pain.
3. Masticinic Acid can help fight cancer.
4. Masticinic Acid can speed up healing from infections.
5. Masticinic Acid can help prevent autoimmune disease.
1. Masticinic Acid is used in the pharmaceutical field.
2. Masticinic Acid is used in the Functional food field.
3. Masticinic Acid is used in the Water-soluble beverages field.
4. Masticinic Acid is used in the Health products field.
We hereby declare that, to the best of our knowledge, this product was not produced from or with GMO plant material.
By Products & Impurities Statement
- We hereby declare that, to the best of our knowledge, this product does not contain and was not manufactured with any of the following substances:
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
- Solvents and Residual Solvents
Gluten Free Statement
We hereby declare that, to the best of our knowledge, this product is gluten-free and was not manufactured with any ingredients containing gluten.
(Bse)/ (Tse) Statement
We hereby confirm that, to the best of our knowledge, this product is free of BSE/TSE.
We hereby declare that, to the best of our knowledge, this product has not been tested on animals.
We hereby confirm that this product has been certified to Kosher standards.
We hereby confirm that this product has been certified to Vegan standards.
Food Allergen Information
|Component||Present in the product|
|Peanuts (and/or derivatives,) e.g., protein oil||No|
|Tree Nuts (and/or derivatives)||No|
|Seeds (Mustard, Sesame) (and/or derivatives)||No|
|Wheat, Barley, Rye, Oats, Spelt, Kamut or their hybrids||No|
|Soybeans (and/or derivatives)||No|
|Dairy (including lactose) or Eggs||No|
|Fish or their products||No|
|Shellfish or their products||No|
|Celery (and/or derivatives)||No|
|Lupin (and/or derivatives)||No|
|Sulphites (and derivatives) (added or > 10 ppm)||No|