LYNABIO Panicum Milaceum(Millet) Extract
- Latin name:Panicum milaceum
- CAS No:90082-36-3
- Part Used:Seed
- Appearance:Fine light yellow powder
- Standard:GMP, Kosher, HALAL, ISO9001, HACCP
Millet (Panicum miliaceum) is a cereal. It belongs, in fact, to the Graminaceae family and is mainly used in Europe as feed for birds and poultry. Rich in nutrients, millet is very useful for the digestive system, hair, nails and skin.
- Antioxidant and detoxifying
- Digestive, diuretic and soothing
- Against stomach acid
- Tonic, vitalised, purifying and balancing
- Improves the functions of the spleen and pancreas
- Maintain heart health
- It fights oily or dry seborrhea, alopecia and dandruff, which are the basis of hair loss.
- Increases the efficiency of insulin and glucose receptors in the body.
- Gluten free
|Different. Powder / Extract||Extract||Microscopy / other|
|Loss on drying||<5%||Dryer|
|Bulk Density||0,50-0,68 g/ml||Ph. Eur. 2.9. 34|
|Arsenic (As)||< 2 ppm||ICP-MS/AOAC 993.14|
|Cadmium (Cd)||< 2 ppm||ICP-MS/AOAC 993.14|
|Lead (Pb)||< 2ppm||ICP-MS/AOAC 993.14|
|Mercury (Hg)||< 0.5 ppm||ICP-MS/AOAC 993.14|
|Total Plate Count||< 3,000 cfu/g||AOAC 990.12|
|Total Yeast & Mold||< 300 cfu/g||AOAC 997.02|
|E. Coli||< 10 cfu/g||AOAC 991.14|
|Coliforms||< 10 cfu/g||AOAC 991.14|
|Staphylococcus||< 10 cfu/g||AOAC 2003.07|
We hereby declare that, to the best of our knowledge, this product was not produced from or with GMO plant material.
By Products & Impurities Statement
- We hereby declare that, to the best of our knowledge, this product does not contain and was not manufactured with any of the following substances:
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
- Solvents and Residual Solvents
Gluten Free Statement
We hereby declare that, to the best of our knowledge, this product is gluten-free and was not manufactured with any ingredients containing gluten.
(Bse)/ (Tse) Statement
We hereby confirm that, to the best of our knowledge, this product is free of BSE/TSE.
We hereby declare that, to the best of our knowledge, this product has not been tested on animals.
We hereby confirm that this product has been certified to Kosher standards.
We hereby confirm that this product has been certified to Vegan standards.
Food Allergen Information
|Component||Present in the product|
|Peanuts (and/or derivatives,) e.g., protein oil||No|
|Tree Nuts (and/or derivatives)||No|
|Seeds (Mustard, Sesame) (and/or derivatives)||No|
|Wheat, Barley, Rye, Oats, Spelt, Kamut or their hybrids||No|
|Soybeans (and/or derivatives)||No|
|Dairy (including lactose) or Eggs||No|
|Fish or their products||No|
|Shellfish or their products||No|
|Celery (and/or derivatives)||No|
|Lupin (and/or derivatives)||No|
|Sulphites (and derivatives) (added or > 10 ppm)||No|