Organic Mangosteen Powder – High In Nutrients, Powerful Antioxidants, Immune Support* – Non GMO & Gluten Free
Mangosteen is a superfruit that contains a rich nutrient base along with the potential impact for lowering risk against various diseases. Long used in Southeast Asia for its health benefits, the tropical fruit is native to areas of Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.It is similar in size to a tangerine or mandarin orange, with a dark purple/reddish rind and white flesh. Like other tropical fruits, it is multi-segmented. The taste of the fruit is sweet, similar to a plum. However, instead of peeling a mangosteen like a tangerine, you should twist or press the fruit until it breaks apart. Uses in folk medicine of the mangosteen include cures from skin disorders to dysentery. The rind of mangosteen is used for several health conditions including diarrhea, bladder infections, gonorrhea and skin rashes. It is thought to have cooling properties, or yin.
Mangosteen extract is one of our leading product,which has absolutely advantages in this field:
- The Mangosteen peel extract is pure natural.
- Sufficient Mangosteen is ensured by Whole World Purchase System.
- Sufficient Mangosteen skin extract stocks with all specifications,we have a competitive price based on excellent quality, because we are the factory, we are the source.
Product Name: Mangosteen extract
Category: Plant Extracts
Effective components: Mangostin
Product specification: 10-40%
Quality Control: In House
Molecular weight: 410.46
CAS No: 6117-11-1
Appearance: Brownish-yellow fine powder with characteristic odor.
Identification: Passes all criteria tests
Storage: keep in cool and dry place, well-closed, away from moisture or direct sunlight.
Certificate Of Analysis
|Product name||Mangosteen extract||Botanical Source||Mangosteen|
|Solvents Residue||Water&Ethanol||Part Used||Fruit|
|Loss on Drying||5.0% Max.||Eur.Ph.7.0 [2.5.12]||3.83%|
|Total Ash||5.0% Max.||Eur.Ph.7.0 [2.4.16]||2.79%|
|Sieve||100% pass 80 mesh||USP36<786>||Conform|
|Solvents Residue||Meet Eur.Ph.7.0 <5.4>||Eur.Ph.7.0 <2.4.24>||Qualified|
|Pesticides Residue||Meet USP Requirements||USP36 <561>||Qualified|
|Total Heavy Metals||10ppm Max.||Eur.Ph.7.0 <2.2.58> ICP-MS||Qualified|
|Lead (Pb)||3.0ppm Max.||Eur.Ph.7.0 <2.2.58> ICP-MS||Qualified|
|Arsenic (As)||2.0ppm Max.||Eur.Ph.7.0 <2.2.58> ICP-MS||Qualified|
|Cadmium(Cd)||1.0ppm Max.||Eur.Ph.7.0 <2.2.58> ICP-MS||Qualified|
|Mercury (Hg)||0.1ppm Max.||Eur.Ph.7.0 <2.2.58> ICP-MS||Qualified|
|Total Plate Count||NMT 1000cfu/g||USP <2021>||Qualified|
|Total Yeast & Mold||NMT 100cfu/g||USP <2021>||Qualified|
- Treatment of chronic diseases;
- Anti-allergies and inflammation;
- Reduces pains and fevers;
- Antivirus; Anti-bacteria;
- Mangosteen pericarp extract can be applied in the pharmaceutical and health field, As treatment of chronic diseases
- Magnolia extract can be applied in the dietary supplement products, As antioxidant supplements
- Mangosteen extract can be applied in the food products, As food additives
We hereby declare that, to the best of our knowledge, this product was not produced from or with GMO plant material.
By Products & Impurities Statement
- We hereby declare that, to the best of our knowledge, this product does not contain and was not manufactured with any of the following substances:
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
- Solvents and Residual Solvents
Gluten Free Statement
We hereby declare that, to the best of our knowledge, this product is gluten-free and was not manufactured with any ingredients containing gluten.
(Bse)/ (Tse) Statement
We hereby confirm that, to the best of our knowledge, this product is free of BSE/TSE.
We hereby declare that, to the best of our knowledge, this product has not been tested on animals.
We hereby confirm that this product has been certified to Kosher standards.
We hereby confirm that this product has been certified to Vegan standards.
Food Allergen Information
|Component||Present in the product|
|Peanuts (and/or derivatives,) e.g., protein oil||No|
|Tree Nuts (and/or derivatives)||No|
|Seeds (Mustard, Sesame) (and/or derivatives)||No|
|Wheat, Barley, Rye, Oats, Spelt, Kamut or their hybrids||No|
|Soybeans (and/or derivatives)||No|
|Dairy (including lactose) or Eggs||No|
|Fish or their products||No|
|Shellfish or their products||No|
|Celery (and/or derivatives)||No|
|Lupin (and/or derivatives)||No|
|Sulphites (and derivatives) (added or > 10 ppm)||No|