LYNABIO Natural Plant Extract Raspberry Ketone Powder
- INCI:Raspberry Ketones
- Cas No:5471-51-2
- Appearance:White, free-flowing crystals
- Solubility:In water, up to 0.5% w/w. Addition of glycols will help increase solubility in water and decrease recrystallization at lower temperatures.
- Typical usage rate:0.5 – 1.0%
- Standard:GMP, Kosher, HALAL, ISO9001, HACCP
Phyteq™ Raspberry N is a 100% natural and COSMOS validated multifunctional preservative booster, based on raspberry ketone. As a preservative potentiator it helps to protect cosmetic formulations against spoilage from bacteria, yeasts and molds. It is usually combined with very low doses of preservatives or alternative antimicrobials.
Additional skin benefits make it an excellent choice for skin care products, as it acts as a strong antioxidant and free radical scavenger that helps to protect the elasticity of the skin. Its anti-inflammation properties can help to improve skin biology.
- Easily dispersed into O/W emulsions and W/O emulsions
- Readily biodegradable
- Derived from red raspberries, low impact sourcing and manufacturing
- No impact on clarity or color
- High quality natural certified care cosmetics like creams, emulsions, lotions and gels, including sun care products
- Rinse off cosmetics – shampoos, conditioners, etc.
- Lip care – neutral taste and odor
Phyteq™ Raspberry N can be added at any phase of production, at temperatures between 10°C and 80°C and is compatible in formulations with final pH 4.0 -8.0.
If higher concentrations than 0.5% are used, the presence of glycols and/or oils in the oil phase for emulsion products will help avoid recrystallization at lower temperatures.