LYNABIO High Quality Cosmetic Liquid Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- INCI:Cocamidopropyl betaine
- Cas No:61789-40-0
- Appearance:Clear yellow liquid, no or faint odor
- PH:Value PH range: 5-6 (10% aqueous solution)
- Manufacture:Cocamidopropyl betaine is made by reacting 3-dimethylaminopropylamine with fatty acids from coconut oil (mainly lauric acid) to form an amide (cocamidopropyl dimethylamine). The amide is then reacted with sodium monochloroacetate to form the cocamidopropyl betaine.
- Standard:GMP, Kosher, HALAL, ISO9001, HACCP
Mild amphoteric surfactant derived from coconut oil. Easily water soluble in a wide pH range. Contains 30% active substances (remaining 70% is water). Molecular weight: 342.52 g/mol.
- Very mild co-surfactant compatible with anionic, non-ionic, cationic surfactants
- Useful also as primary surfactant as it has good cleansing and foaming properties Slight viscosity enhancer
- Excellent conditioning and antistatic agent
- Moderate emulsifying properties
Body washes, shampoos, bubble baths, cleansing lotions, creams, hand soaps, baby products, hair conditioners, cream rinses.
Can be added to formulas as is. Recommended use level 4-40% depending on desired foaming and cleansing effects. For external use only.