LYNABIO High Quality Aloe Vera 200x Powder
- INCI:Aloe Barbadensis (aloe vera)
- Cas No:85507-69-3
- Appearance:Dry Powder, faint herbal odor
- Raw Material Source:Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera)
- Manufacture:Prepared from leaves obtained from organically grown, pesticide-free, BSE/TSE-free aloe plants. Leaves are washed, homogenized, filtered, and spray dried to make powder.
- Standard:GMP, Kosher, HALAL, ISO9001, HACCP
Concentrated 200x aloe vera powder derived from the hollow interior of the leaves of the Aloe plant (aloe barbadensis Miller). Aloe vera consists of >75 components.
- Contains amino acids, enzymes, hormones, minerals, saponins, sterols, sugar (starch), lectins and vitamins
- Potent moisturizer, invigorating and soothing agent
- Has been shown to improve the appearance of aging and dry skin
- Skin feels more resilient and supple
All skin care products, soothing creams & lotions, sun care & after-sun products, shampoos & conditioners. Aloe vera in powder form is especially convenient when making large batches.
Dissolve in water to make stock solution that is adequate for adding to formulas. Due to high concentration (200x) it can also be added directly to formulations at very low dose. The addition of 1% of Aloe Vera powder (= 1g or less than 1/4 tsp) to a product gives the same concentration of Aloe Vera as pure Aloe juice squeezed from a fresh Aloe Vera plant. Typical use level is 1-3%. Powder has also a longer shelf life than liquid aloe vera. For external use only.