Factory Supply High Purity White Urea
- Purity Grade:USP grade
- Appearance:White cristalline powder or granules, slight ammoniacal odor
- Solubility:Soluble in water; only partly soluble in glycerin (500 g/L in glycerin) and alcohols (10 g/L in 95% alcohol, 167 g/L in methanol)
- Storage:Store light-protected at a cool and dry place
- Country of Origin:Chaina
- Raw Material Source:Ammonia and carbon dioxide
- Manufacture:Urea is produced from synthetic ammonia and carbon dioxide. The resulting urea is then separated from unchanged ammonium carbamate.
- Animal Testing:Not animal tested
- GMO:GMO-free (does not contain plant-derived components)
- Vegan:Does not contain animal-derived components
- HS Code:3102100000
USP Grade (99.8% pure). Urea is a derivative from proteins, appears in urine. Synonyms: carbamide (resin), carbamimidic acid, ureaphil, carbonyl diamide.
- Excellent moisturizer and humectant
- Replenishes natural urea content in skin after cleansing (avoids dryness)
- Keratolytic properties (skin-exfoliating) at higher concentrations
- Has purifying and deodorizing effects
Creams, lotions, sun care products, after-sun lotions, abrasive creams, cleansing products including shampoos & body washes.
Add to the water phase of the formulas, typical use level 2 – 15% in emulsions. For external use only.