LYNABIO Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate MES CAS No.19040-44-9/26838-05-1
- Product Name:Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate (MES)
- Appearance:Transparent Viscous Liquid
- Usage:Surfactants For Shampoo/Detergent
Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate is an anionic surfactant, the main role in cosmetics and skin care products is a cleanser and foam booster, which is relatively safe and can be used with confidence.
Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate (MES) is an anionic surfactant, it is one of the mildest anionic surfactants. It has not only good emulsification and foaming properties, but also very low skin and eye irritation, making it very suitable for personal cleansing products. Used in skin cleansing products, it has moderate degreasing power and is very easy to rinse off. After use, the skin feels fresh and natural, which is especially suitable for daily cleaning requirements.
- It has excellent washing, emulsification, dispersion, wetting, solubilization and other functions, and has strong foaming power, easy to rinse, and excellent detergency;
- It is one of the lowest irritation to skin among surfactants. It can replace AES, which can reduce the irritation of the product without increasing the cost.
|Appearance||Transparent viscous liquid|
|Solid content %||31-35|
|pH (10% aq.s.)||5.0-7.0|
|Na2SO3 content %||0.2Max|
- It can be compounded with various surfactants to reduce their irritation and improve product performance. It is a suitable raw material for mild detergent, shampoo (such as baby shampoo), bath lotion, facial cleanser and cosmetics;
- It can also be used as emulsifier, softener, wetting agent, foaming agent, etc.