LYNABIO Cosmetic Grade Surfactant Coco Betaine
- INCI:Coco betaine
- Cas No:68424-94-2
- Appearance:Clear very pale yellowish liquid, no or faint odor
- PH:Value 6.0-8.0
- Manufacture:Coco betaine is made from fatty acids derived from coconut oil. It has no propyl group and is also missing the amido functional group as compared to its closely related surfactant cocamidopropyl betaine.
- Standard:GMP, Kosher, HALAL, ISO9001, HACCP
Mild amphoteric surfactant derived from coconut oil. Easily water soluble in a wide pH range. Contains 36-38% active substances (remaining content is water). Specific gravity (25°C) 1.4.
- Very mild co-surfactant compatible with anionic, non-ionic, cationic surfactants
- Useful also as primary surfactant as it has good cleansing and foam-boosting properties
- Slight thickening and emulsifying properties
- Has good conditioning and antistatic properties
Body washes, shampoos, bubble baths, cleansing lotions, creams, hand soaps, baby products, hair conditioners, cream rinses.
Can be added to formulas as is. Recommended use level 4-40% depending on desired foaming and cleansing effects. For external use only.