LYNABIO 100% Pure Natural Lavender Hydrosol
- INCI:Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water
- Cas No:90063-37-9
- Appearance:Clear, water-like liquid
- Solubility:Soluble in water
- Typical usage rate:5 – 100%
- Standard:GMP, Kosher, HALAL, ISO9001, HACCP
Our Lavender Hydrosol is produced during the steam distillation of lavender for essential lavender oil and its grown here in the Pacific Northwest without pesticides or fertilizers.
Lavender Hydrosol is preserved with Leucidal Liquid SF, a mild and natural preservative. It is for external use only.
Lavender Hydrosol is a refreshing yet relaxing distillate that can be used neat to freshen air and linens (spritzing sheets or when ironing). It can be added to body sprays and tonics. It’s reported to be an extraordinary all-natural insect repelling plant spray, discouraging aphids and other insect infestations, as well as nesting spiders.
Lavender Hydrosol can be used directly on the skin. It can also be used as part or all of the water phase for nonionic or cationic creams and lotions, as well as in room and body sprays.
- Recommended Usage Rate: 5 – 100%
- Solubility: Soluble in water
- pH: 5.0
- Preserved with: Leucidal Liquid SF