LYNABIO 100% Organic Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- INCI:Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil
- Cas No:381718-28-1
- Appearance:Amber oil with mild resinous aromaExtraction Method Cold Pressed
- Typical usage rate:1 – 10%, up to 100%
- Standard:GMP, Kosher, HALAL, ISO9001, HACCP
Our Red Raspberry Seed Oil is cold pressed virgin oil and contains a high 83% of Essential Fatty Acids or EFA’s, the most abundant of which are linoleic, alpha linolenic, and oleic acids. The composition of these omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids has been shown to reduce the effects of oxidative stress in skin.
Our Red Raspberry Seed Oil is cold pressed and cold filtered through diatomaceous earth (DE). It is not refined, deodorized, decolorized or otherwise treated.
Raspberry seed oil is an excellent free radical scavenger and antioxidant, and a rich source of tocopherol, along with carotenoides (Vitamin A). With a reported use for the prevention of rash, eczema and other skin lesions, it also has superior anti-inflammatory properties as compared to other well-known oils such as virgin avocado oil, grapeseed oil, hazelnut oil, and wheat germ oil.
Red Raspberry Seed Oil has a long shelf life due to its oxidative stability, making it an excellent oil for use in creams, lotions, lip balms, salves and other anhydrous formulations.
- Recommended Usage Rate:1 – 10%, up to 100%
- Appearance:Amber oil with mild resinous aroma
- Extraction Method:Cold Pressed
- Suggested Required HLB:7