LYNABIO 100% Organic Food Broccoli Extract Powder
- Latin name:Brassica Oleracea Italica
- Active Ingredient:Sulforaphane
- Specifications:0.5%, 1%, 5%, 10%, 98% Sulforaphane
- Test Method:HPLC/UV
- Part used:Broccoli
- Plant of origin:Broccoli from Brazil
- Appearance:Yellow / Green Powder
- Standard:GMP, Kosher, HALAL, ISO9001, HACCP
The Broccoli extract (sulforaphane) is a compound of organosulfides which has anticancer, antidiabetic and antimicrobial properties. Sulforaphane is obtained from cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, Brussels sprouts or cabbage. The enzyme myrosinase transforms Glucorafanina (a glucosinolate) into Sulforaphane. The young sprouts of Broccoli are particularly rich in Glucorafanina.
- Sulforaphane is extracted as a yellow powder; it is a common antioxidant and is known for its possible anticancer effect.
- Sulforaphane is a long-lasting antioxidant and detoxifier that contributes to the integrity of the cells, promoting the body’s immune defense system and general well-being.
Analysis Description Test Method Different. Powder / Extract Extract Microscopy / other Loss on drying <5% Dryer Ash <5% Dryer Bulk Density 0,50-0,68 g/ml Ph. Eur. 2.9. 34 Arsenic (As) < 2 ppm ICP-MS/AOAC 993.14 Cadmium (Cd) < 2 ppm ICP-MS/AOAC 993.14 Lead (Pb) < 2ppm ICP-MS/AOAC 993.14 Mercury (Hg) < 0.5 ppm ICP-MS/AOAC 993.14
Total Plate Count < 3,000 cfu/g AOAC 990.12 Total Yeast & Mold < 300 cfu/g AOAC 997.02 E. Coli < 10 cfu/g AOAC 991.14 Coliforms < 10 cfu/g AOAC 991.14 Salmonella Negative ELFA-AOAC Staphylococcus < 10 cfu/g AOAC 2003.07
We hereby declare that, to the best of our knowledge, this product was not produced from or with GMO plant material.
By Products & Impurities Statement
- We hereby declare that, to the best of our knowledge, this product does not contain and was not manufactured with any of the following substances:
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
- Solvents and Residual Solvents
Gluten Free Statement
We hereby declare that, to the best of our knowledge, this product is gluten-free and was not manufactured with any ingredients containing gluten.
(Bse)/ (Tse) Statement
We hereby confirm that, to the best of our knowledge, this product is free of BSE/TSE.
We hereby declare that, to the best of our knowledge, this product has not been tested on animals.
We hereby confirm that this product has been certified to Kosher standards.
We hereby confirm that this product has been certified to Vegan standards.
Food Allergen Information
Component Present in the product Peanuts (and/or derivatives,) e.g., protein oil No Tree Nuts (and/or derivatives) No Seeds (Mustard, Sesame) (and/or derivatives) No Wheat, Barley, Rye, Oats, Spelt, Kamut or their hybrids No Gluten No Soybeans (and/or derivatives) No Dairy (including lactose) or Eggs No Fish or their products No Shellfish or their products No Celery (and/or derivatives) No Lupin (and/or derivatives) No Sulphites (and derivatives) (added or > 10 ppm) No