Organic Lion’s Mane Mushroom Extract Polysaccharide 30%-50%
- Botanical name: Hericium erinaceus
- Product classification: Cultivated mushroom
- Part used: Fruit body
- Origin of raw material: China
- Solvent: Water
- Extraction ratio/assay: USDA certified organic polysaccharide 30%-50%
- Processing in China: Grinding fruitbodies, metal detection ferrous 0,5-2mm,extracting with hot water, centrifuging, spray-drying
Lion’s mane mushrooms, also known as hou tou gu or yamabushitake, are large, white, shaggy mushrooms that resemble a lion’s mane as they grow. They have both culinary and medical uses in Asian countries like China, India, Japan and Korea. Lion’s mane mushrooms can be enjoyed raw, cooked, dried or steeped as a tea. Their extracts often used in over-the-counter health supplements. Many describe their flavor as “seafood-like,” often comparing it to crab or lobster. Lion’s mane mushrooms contain bioactive substances that have beneficial effects on the body, especially the brain, heart and gut. Here are 9 health benefits of lion’s mane mushrooms and their extracts.
- Lion’s Mane Mushroom Powder | Dual Water / Ethanol Extract | 30% -50% polysaccharide
- Hericium erinaceus Extract | Organic Whole Fruiting Body Mushroom
- Brain Health Supplement | Neuroprotective + Boosts Mood
- This Lion’s Mane Mushroom is processed by dual water / ethanol extraction
- LAB TESTED AND VERIFIED – All Nootropics Depot products are thoroughly lab tested to ensure our customers are receiving only the highest quality ingredients at the optimal strength, potency and purity. We take pride in the amount of research put into every product by sourcing only the highest quality and innovative ingredients.
|Appearance||Very Fine powder, Light brown||Visual|
|Different. Powder / Extract||Extract||Microscopy / other|
|Polysaccharides||> 30% (indicative)||UV / Other|
|Loss on drying||< 5%||Dryer|
|Arsenic (As)||< 2 ppm||ICP-MS/AOAC 993.14|
|Cadmium (Cd)||< 1,0 mg / kg||ICP-MS/AOAC 993.14|
|Lead (Pb)||< 2 mg / kg||ICP-MS/AOAC 993.14|
|Mercury (Hg)||< 0,1 mg / kg||ICP-MS/AOAC 993.14|
|Total Plate Count||< 100.000 cfu / g||AOAC 990.12|
|Total Yeast & Mold||< 5.000 cfu / g||AOAC 997.02|
|E. Coli||<Absent||AOAC 991.14|
|Coliforms||< 10 cfu/g||AOAC 991.14|
|Salmonella||Absent / 25g||ELFA-AOAC|
|Staphylococcus||Absent / 25g||AOAC 2003.07|
1. Applied in pharmaceutical stuff
2. Applied in functional food field and food additive
3. Applied in cosmetics additive field
- Enhance memory and brain function.
- Neuroprotection and Nerve Growth Factor.
- Help improve depression and anxiety symptoms.
- To protect liver function (chronic and acute hepatitis treatment)
- Support the nervous system and
- contains antibacterial properties and provides anti-inflammatory effects.
- Increase Energy.
- Supports Gut Health. 10. Improves Cardiovascular Health and Metabolism.
|Energy||1180 kJ / 283 kcal|
|Saturated fatty acids||1.2g|
|Sodium||< 0.1 g|