Factory Supply Organic Chaga Mushroom Powder
- Botanical name: Inonotus obliquus
- Product classification: Wild collected mushroom
- Part used: Fruit body
- Origin of raw material: China
- Method of Production: Conventional
- Processing in China: Grinding fruitbodies, metal detection ferrous 0,5-2mm
- Chaga Mushrooms for Digestive Health Support: Made only from organic mushrooms, the Chaga Mushroom supplement is the ultimate natural dietary supplement that can provide your body with the necessary antioxidants and nutrients to support normal digestive and immune health.
- 100% Pure Chaga Mushroom Extract: Unlike most mushroom supplement brands in the market that have added fillers or preservatives, our chaga mushroom products are harvested by experts with over 40 years of mushroom growing experience to ensure a 100% real mushroom product. Our practices and resources ensure that our chaga supplement only uses quality ingredients to maximize its benefits in every serving.
- Measured Beta-glucans: Beta-glucans are the main active beneficial compound in mushrooms which help to support our immune defenses and white blood cells that help correct damage and speed up recovery. All our chaga mushroom supplements have measured levels of beta-glucans verified by 3rd party laboratories, with >8% of beta-glucans in each serving.
- 2 Months Quality Chaga: Good for 2 months, each pack of our chaga mushrooms supplement is manufactured in the USA in quality controlled facilities. We undergo rigorous quality control testing to give you a kosher, gluten-free, non-GMO, vegan, dairy-free, nut-free, and organic chaga mushroom extract.
- Value Beyond a Product: Real Mushrooms doesn’t just pride itself in creating quality chaga mushroom supplements to rival those using fillers and added preservatives. Alongside our 40 years of mushroom experience comes with years of valuing our customer’s health and needs, that’s why we’re ready to attend to any concerns you have should you be unhappy with your chaga mushrooms powder purchase. Simply reach out to us so we can improve your overall experience with no questions asked.
|Appearance||Coarse powder, black||Visual|
|Different. Powder / Extract||Powder||Microscopy / other|
|Polysaccharides||> 2%||UV / Other|
|Loss on drying||< 7%||Dryer|
|Bulk Density||0,50-0,68 g/ml||Ph. Eur. 2.9. 34|
|Arsenic (As)||< 2 ppm||ICP-MS/AOAC 993.14|
|Cadmium (Cd)||< 2 ppm||ICP-MS/AOAC 993.14|
|Lead (Pb)||< 2 ppm||ICP-MS/AOAC 993.14|
|Mercury (Hg)||< 0.5 ppm||ICP-MS/AOAC 993.14|
|Total Plate Count||< 50,000 cfu/g||AOAC 990.12|
|Total Yeast & Mold||< 2,000 cfu/g||AOAC 997.02|
|E. Coli||< 10 cfu/g||AOAC 991.14|
|Coliforms||< 10 cfu/g||AOAC 991.14|
|Staphylococcus||< 10 cfu/g||AOAC 2003.07|
Chaga supports immune health to help you stay feeling your best and supports the body’s immune defenses to stay feeling healthy.* Chaga is typically and historically ingested as a tea, but it also has been made into a tincture, and less commonly into powder that is then used as a tea; Encapsulation seems to be rare. There have been reports of it being the base for liqueurs and as a substitute for hops in beer. In Russia, it can be found as a syrup, a tablet, an aerosol, and even as a suppository. If you are using the cut chaga for the purpose of making a tea, you can re-brew your material a second time without loss to flavor or potency. Our chaga powder is milled from the entire sclerotia.
Chaga mushroom powder is densely packed with healthy attributes, and a whole heap of flavour to make your favourite recipes sing. Use it to make soups, stews, sauces, creamy dishes, pies, gravies and unique recipes of all kinds. The special, completely unqiue flavour of chaga will really help your cooking stand out from the crowd.
|Energy||814 kJ / 200 kcal|
|Sugar||< 0.2 g|
|Fat||< 0.3 g|
|Saturated fatty acids||< 0.2 g|
|Sodium||< 0.1 g|