Centella Asatica Extract Powder
- Latin name: Centella Asiatica
- Active Ingredient: Triterpene Asiaticoside Asiatic Acid, Madecassoside Madecassic
- Specifications: 5:1, 10:1, 10%, 20%, 40%, 80%
- Test Method: HPLC
- Part used: The whole herb
- Plant of origin: Catuaba from Brazil
- Appearance: Brown Yellow Powder；White powder
- Standard: GMP, Kosher, HALAL, ISO9001, HACCP
- Unit: KG
Found growing in hot, swampy regions around the world, from India to the southern United States, the herb Gotu Kola (Centella Asiatica) has a storied past.
Centuries ago, practitioners of the ancient Hindu system of healing known as Ayurveda began using this creeping perennial therapeutically. It was the leaves-fan-shaped when grown in water but small and thin when grown on land-that were most useful for medicinal purposes, including the control of skin problems. By the 1880s, Gotu Kola’s reputation for treating skin and other disorders had spread throughout Asia to Europe.
- The enduring popularity of Gotu Kola has been attributed to active ingredients known as triterpenes. These substances are believed to enhance the production of the tough, fibrous protein known as collagen, which is found in cartilage, bones and connective tissues. Triterpenes also help to keep blood vessels strong and assist in producing essential neurotransmitters, the brain’s chemical messengers.
- When applied externally as part of a compress, Centella Asiatica encourages the healing of burns, wounds and various skin irritations.
- Taken internally, Centella Asiatica is widely used to minimize varicose veins, boost memory, sharpen the mind in general.
- It has even shown promise in treating and in controlling cellulite because of its ablity to reinforce the structure of connective tissue.
- Centella Asiatica is even more effective for burns when it’s combined with Echinacea, Vitamins (A, C, E) and Zinc.
- Clinical study related to learning, showed that this herb improves attention spans and concentration skills.
|Different. Powder / Extract||Extract||Microscopy / other|
|Loss on drying||<5%||Dryer|
|Bulk Density||0,50-0,68 g/ml||Ph. Eur. 2.9. 34|
|Arsenic (As)||< 2 ppm||ICP-MS/AOAC 993.14|
|Cadmium (Cd)||< 2 ppm||ICP-MS/AOAC 993.14|
|Lead (Pb)||< 2ppm||ICP-MS/AOAC 993.14|
|Mercury (Hg)||< 0.5 ppm||ICP-MS/AOAC 993.14|
|Total Plate Count||< 3,000 cfu/g||AOAC 990.12|
|Total Yeast & Mold||< 300 cfu/g||AOAC 997.02|
|E. Coli||< 10 cfu/g||AOAC 991.14|
|Coliforms||< 10 cfu/g||AOAC 991.14|
|Staphylococcus||< 10 cfu/g||AOAC 2003.07|
We hereby declare that, to the best of our knowledge, this product was not produced from or with GMO plant material.
By Products & Impurities Statement
- We hereby declare that, to the best of our knowledge, this product does not contain and was not manufactured with any of the following substances:
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
- Solvents and Residual Solvents
Gluten Free Statement
We hereby declare that, to the best of our knowledge, this product is gluten-free and was not manufactured with any ingredients containing gluten.
(Bse)/ (Tse) Statement
We hereby confirm that, to the best of our knowledge, this product is free of BSE/TSE.
We hereby declare that, to the best of our knowledge, this product has not been tested on animals.
We hereby confirm that this product has been certified to Kosher standards.
We hereby confirm that this product has been certified to Vegan standards.
Food Allergen Information
|Component||Present in the product|
|Peanuts (and/or derivatives,) e.g., protein oil||No|
|Tree Nuts (and/or derivatives)||No|
|Seeds (Mustard, Sesame) (and/or derivatives)||No|
|Wheat, Barley, Rye, Oats, Spelt, Kamut or their hybrids||No|
|Soybeans (and/or derivatives)||No|
|Dairy (including lactose) or Eggs||No|
|Fish or their products||No|
|Shellfish or their products||No|
|Celery (and/or derivatives)||No|
|Lupin (and/or derivatives)||No|
|Sulphites (and derivatives) (added or > 10 ppm)||No|