China Supply Hot Sale Cosmetic Grade Behenyl Behenate
- CAS: 17671-27-1
- INCI: Behenyl behenate
- Composition: Behenyl behenate
- Appearance: White to yellowish, hard granules
- Solubility: Water-insoluble
- Raw Material Source: Naturally derived feedstock
High purity monoester wax made from naturally derived feedstock. Can be used as natural structuring and gelling agent in various skin care products and color cosmetics. Melting point 70 – 74°C (158 – 165°F). Acid value < 2 mg KOH/g. Saponification value 79 – 89 mg KOH/g.
- Natural structuring and gelling agent with good film forming properties and good thermal stability (a very narrow thermal phase change)
- Can be used as a vegan replacement for beeswax, especially together with Polyhydroxystearic Acid
- Shows good compatibility in a large variety of solvents
- Can be used as a natural replacement for polyethylene exfoliating beads
- Provides excellent emollient properties
Warm to melt before use. Add to fat phase in formulas requiring emulsification. Typical use level 1-20%. For external use only.
Color cosmetics, stick cosmetics incl. lipsticks, lip balms, deodorants. Skin and hair care products.