Behentrimonium Chloride BTMC 85 CAS No.17301-53-0
- product name:Behentrimonium chloride BTMC 85
- Appearance :Flake Or Solid
- Usage:Hair Care Products
- Behentrimonium chloride is a quaternary ammonium salt compound, as a powerful hair conditioner, it can effectively improve the dry/wet combability of the hair.
- Behentrimonium chloride BTC85 has good solubility, easy to use, good compatibility with anionic surfactants, and can be used in transparent shampoos.
- The main function of behenyl trimethyl ammonium chloride in cosmetics and skin care products is antistatic. The risk factor is 3, which is relatively safe and can be used with confidence. Generally, it has no effect on pregnant women. Behenyl trimethyl ammonium chloride has no effect. Acne.
- Used as antistatic agent and conditioning agent. Its waxy texture prevents hair from knotting and is a good emulsifier. Mainly used in hair care products, such as hair conditioner, hair dye and mousse. Behenyltrimethylammonium chloride is a toxic compound with a concentration limit of 0.1%. It has been proven that exceeding this concentration can cause mucosal tissue death and damage the eyes.
|Appearance(25℃)||White to light yellowish flake or solid|
|PH value(25℃, 1% Sol)||5.0-9.0|
Hair care products (conditioner/hair mask/baking ointment/color complementary baking oil)
Shampoo products 0.3%~0.8
Hair care products 0.5%-3.0%
- Powerful hair conditioner
- Low residue and low irritation
- Effectively improve the combability of wet and dry hair,
- Improve softness, good antistatic performance