- [Product Name] Pine pollen powder
- [Source] It is the pollen of Pinus massoniana or other plants of the same genus. When flowering from April to May, pluck the male cones, dry them in the sun, rub off the pollen, and remove impurities.
- [Original Form ]The plant form can be found in the pine knot strip.
- [Habitat distribution ]Mainly produced in Zhejiang, Jiangsu, Liaoning, Jilin, Hubei and other places in China.
- [Character ]Dried pine pollen is a light yellow fine powder, observed under a magnifying glass and appears as uniform small round particles. The body is light and easy to fly, with a smooth feeling when twisting and not sinking into water. It has a slight fragrance and a greasy taste. Yellow, delicate, impurity free, and with strong fluidity are preferred.
Pine pollen is harvested from the male flowers of pine trees, typically found in temperate regions around the world. The exact place of harvest can vary depending on the type of pine tree.Pine pollen is known to be highly nutritious and contains a wide range of vitamins, minerals, and nutrients. It is one of nature’s most nutrient-rich superfoods.
Generally, it is rich in:
- 1.Vitamins: Pine pollen contains various vitamins, including vitamin A, vitamin B complex (such as B1, B2, B3, B6), vitamin C, vitamin D, and vitamin E.
- 2. Minerals: It is a good source of essential minerals like calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, zinc, and selenium.
- 3. Amino Acids: Pine pollen is a rich source of amino acids, including all eight essential amino acids that the body cannot produce on its own.
- 4. Antioxidants: Pine pollen contains powerful antioxidants that help protect the body against free radical damage and oxidative stress.
- 5. Phytohormones: Pine pollen contains natural plant hormones like auxins, gibberellins, and cytokinins, which are believed to have various health benefits.Additionally, pine pollen is also considered an adaptogen, which means it helps the body adapt to stress and supports overall well-being. It is available in various forms such as powder, capsules, and tinctures, and can be used in dietary supplements or added to foods and beverages for its nutritional benefits.