Product name: Choline glycerophosphate, Choline Alfoscerate
Other name: Alpha GPC; L-ALPHA-Glycerophosphoryl choline;
Choline glycerophosphate; Alfa GPC;
CAS Number: 28319-77-9
Mol. Mass: 257.22
Appearance: off-white to white crystalline powder or colorless sticky liquid.
Specification: 50%&99% powder; 85% liquid; 50% nonhygroscopic granular powder
Choline alfoscerate is an important neurotransmitter and phospholipid precursor providing support for age-related decline in cognitive function, memory, and cerebrovascular health. It was discovered in 1864 by a German chemist. Two years later, it was already being synthesized in laboratories across Europe. Early research showed that choline played a critical role in cognitive ability and physical health, although the mechanisms behind it weren’t fully understood. Ultimately, the U.S. Institute of Medicine would name choline as a vital nutrient in 1998.
Today, Alpha-GPC is a commonly prescribed treatment for Alzheimer’s and other degenerative neurological conditions. European doctors routinely prescribe Alpha-GPC supplements. In the United States, however, Alpha-GPC is still considered a dietary supplement.
- Help brain recovery following injury, coma, and surgery
- Improve memory , cognitive performance and learning ability
- Protect the brain and other organs against toxic waste buildup
- Support patients recovering from cerebral ischemic attacks
- Increase the release of dopamine, the neurotransmitter that plays a major role in Parkinson’s disease
- Improve power output , boost fat burning , encourage muscle building in athletes.
- Increase and maintain human growth hormone(HGH)
- Almost complete specifications
- Alpha GPC 99% fine powder
- Alpha GPC 85% liquid (Pharmaceutical Grade)
- Alpha GPC 50% nonhygroscopic Granular powder
- Alpha GPC 50% fine water-soluble powder
- History of Alpha GPC
Alpha-GPC is one of our key products, we are the leading manufacturer of this product with more than 8 years’ experience.Our R & D team has made a lot of great innovation. Such as we have developed the new form 50% granule, this product solved the problem of moisture absorption and instability, making it very convenient for OEM production.
- Differences between synthetic GPC and natural GPC
|Item Sort||Natural GPC||Synthetic GPC|
4. The key specification of Alpha GPC: 50% non-hygroscopic Granular powder.
85% liquid and 99% powder are common in the nootropic market, they are usually used as health supplement with other same products in the form of capsule, tablet, softgel etc, but there are some problems due to the strong moisture absorption and instability in the air.
When producing the capsule and softgel, the alpha-gpc will turn to liquid and plugging the charging port in few minutes, and easy to be contaminated by bacterial.
Now we have developed the new form of 50% granule, this new form solved the problem of moisture absorption and instability which is very convenient for OEM production.